Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday

I haven't posted in awhile. I have finished quilting two quilts. I am getting ready for our community quilt show so a few quilts came in for that. I also have a couple of people who are already working on Christmas. How nice it must be to have it all done way before and not be caught up in a crunch. That way you could actually enjoy Christmas and reflect more in the season than I've got to go get so & so a gift. Handmade gifts are so much more valuable, especially in times like this when we are in a fast lane for results and people don't have/make time to make a gift for someone. I work at an appraisal tax office and protest period begins tomorrow. We have had quite a few changes this year and figure that many people will be upset and calling/coming into the office. Last year (my first protest period) I was told that not many people were protesting. Seemed like several to me, but I didn't have anything to compare it to. I fear (because people get real angry) that there will be many more this year.
Time to get dressed and hopefully get a few minutes of quilting done before work.

No comments:

Post a Comment