Thursday, April 3, 2008

Movin' On

I finished my customers quilt. Will call her today to set up a delivery time. I had ordered fabric for the back of the donation quilt my group Piecemakers are making. I received an email that the fabric should be delivered Friday. I was going to call a friend and tell her I could take her quilt, but now I will have to wait. I have three more quilts to get quilted within three weeks. Two of them will be custom and one probably a pantograph. I don't have much time to always get online to post between working and quilting. I usually get online in the early morning, that is if the computer is working. It has been done for a few days and I don't have time at work to check on emails and read a blog or two. I am moving thru the quilts the best I can. One day I want to spend some time, probably in month to read and learn more about how to enhance my blog and get more on it. Since I won't have my fabric in until tomorrow, I will have time tonight to start on OC. I haven't pulled my four fabrics yet, so it is truly going to be scrappy. Can hardly wait to get to sew and work on MY project tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment