Thursday, October 28, 2010

Where to start?

I have so many things to work on I don't know where to begin. I need to call my SIL and get plans made for going to the Houston show. I could not get a lot of time off, so I plan on leaving Thursday night so that I can go to the show on either Friday or Saturday. I have never been on a Saturday. I used to go on Thursday, but now I work full time. I have a quilt in the show that I quilted. Here is a picture of it.


It will be nice to see it hanging in the show. It is in a special exhibit. She says that credit is given to the quilter. Then afer the show we are planning on getting some sewing done. My niece is expecting a baby girl this time and is due Thanksgiving. I want to get some things made for the baby. It will be a nice trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment