Friday, December 31, 2010

UFO Challenge 2011

I am going to do the UFO challenge at Patchwork Times. Here is my list of projects:

1. Quilt Mystery Quilt
2. Plan and prepare applique for Log Cabin Baskets
3. Attach all applique's for Log Cabin Baskets
4. Quilt Log Cabin Baskets
5. Finish applique for Christmas Block of the Month
6. Finish putting Christmas Block of the Month together
7. Sew civil war table runner
8. Put my sister's antique quilt together
9. Put Amy's antique quilt together
10. Quilt the two class sampler quilts.
11. Finish the two machine quilting class samples
12. Finish the reindeer games pillows.

I will post some pics. This is what I remember off hand and hope to get them done. Some I have been working or or cut out for five or more years. This will be great!! Thanks Judy. It may be just the motivation I need to get it all done. And, it should keep my blog running. Helps in more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment