Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm Back!

I hate computer problems! The internet quite working on my computer. My son works on computers and he could not fix it. We figured that part of the internal components went out again. Then all of a sudden, it started working again. HURRAY!! It is Christmas Eve. I have had a problem getting in the Christmas spirit. Today I am baking, staring at my Christmas tree and plan on listening to Christmas music. Tonight we will go to chruch for the Christmas Eve service. I love having time off from work.



Sorry, I don't know how to rotate the picture yet.

Boy was I bad yesterday. I ordered 35 yards of fabric. I had better be busy sewing next year. Don't know how to sneak this in the house. Superman is off for two weeks and would surely notice the package before me. Maybe I'll be lucky and the UPS man will give to me at the office.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! And no, I didn't finish the Santa I was working on. I hope to finish over the holidays. I will post a pic when it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment