Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Handmade Christmas

Each year I try to make something for Christmas.  Either an ornament, decoration, or a gift for someone.  I have a little extra time this year and I have started a quilt for a gift for someone.  I don't know if they read my blog or not so I cannot show pictures yet.  It is going together as quickly as was planned. I sent some pictures of some ornaments on my tree to Teresa at Fabric Therapy.  She was going to an ornament exchange party and has been enjoying makine yo-yo's.  Here are a couple from my tree.

Most of the ornaments on my tree are handmade.  I enjoy making them.  In the past I have sold some at craft sales and usually do a demo at our Christmas program put on by the extension agent.  I have  a new camera and am learning how to take photos with it.  Thei first upload to the computer was something.  I hope to get them organized so I can find them easily.  Need to order a few gifts online to get them delivered in time for Christmas.  And the major job at hand is to start the wrapping,  I have most of mine bought, just need to start getting it all wrapped up (also meaning to finish the shopping).  Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment