Friday, August 26, 2011

STAYCATION!!!

Superman and I are on a staycation this week.  Yahooo!  The pool is in (pics to come) and I am planning on working on MY QUILTS!  The county fair is coming up and I want/need to put some items in the fair.  I am not going to work on  customer quilts this week.  I plan to get several blocks done on the Civil War quilt.  I have I think 3 quilts to be quilted.  Need to quilt a baby quilt tommorrow.  Sew much stuff to do.  I have looked forward so much to this week.  Pics should be plenty.

Went to church tonight to get the Christmas musical we will be doing.  I had signed up to take a dessert, so I made Hello Dollies.  I haven't had one in years.  Luckily, there was some to bring back home.  YUM! 


I am going to the Civil War blog to write down blocks and cutting/sewing directions so I can put my nose to the grindstone.  More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment