Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday Thougths

Just thougth I would pop in and write a bit.  I did not win a ribbon at the Dallas Quilt show.  What a bummer.  The quilts were amazing (as the always are).  It is also VERY inspiring.  I did not buy much as all the extra cash is going for the cruise.  I bought a book by Sharon Schrambler (?) on formal feathers.  It is a real neat book in that there are acetate pages for you to practice drawing on.  You can wipe them clean and do it again and again.  Great for eye/hand and memory training for quilting.  I'll post some pics later today (tonight).

Weight loss is still going on.  Thought I had hit a wall and then it started again.  I think that because they move the scales around alot (where we weigh in on Monday's for Step-Up) they are probably off a bit.  They said I lost 3 pounds last week.  I don't think I did.  Scales at home didn't say that. Maybe one or two...and that is undressed.  I don't see how I lost 3 pounds completely dressed.  Especially for this cooler weather.

Speaking of cooler weather, I am so ready for the cruise and going to warmer weather.  I think it will still be cool enought for me not to run around in shorts.  But I am going to be wearing capris and skirts.  I also need one outfit for formal night.  I think I am going to make my dress.  I do have a top I can wear.  I will need to make a skirt.  Anyway, it is fun planning a wardrobe.  Now to go shopping for fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment