Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday (aka Staycation Day 6)

Let's see what gets done today.  Jim has college tonight, and dove season starts today.  I want to get some quilting done, at sewing machine as well as longarm.  I haven't decided how I am going to quilt the last two flimsies.  The smaller one will be done at the sewing machine.  I got a new quilting foot for Christmas and haven't tried it out yet.  Now is the time.  The Magic Star Flowers I will do at the longarm.  I want to do extra special something or other.  I am leaning to trapunto and some small, dense quilting...like what Char Anderson has in her book One Line at a Time .  But the one thing I wanted to do was to go to Dallas area and go to a gourmet food market and check out the cheeses and meats and spices and anything else they have.  Maybe tommorrow.  I'll report back later today to let you know how it's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment