Monday, November 12, 2012

Day Off

Had the day off for Veteran's Day. I have spent the day cleaning house. I cleaned the bathroom with scrub free cleaner for bleach. Burnt my nose. I couldn't smell for some time. Only smelt something strange. Warning was to use in a well-ventilated area. No windows in the bathroom. Guess I stayed in there too long. I am better now. I also clearned/defrosted the spare refrigerator. It has been several hours, and it is still dripping. It was freezing everything in the refrigerator section. Hope defrosting it takes care of the problem. Also got the grocery shoppinjg done as well as the laundry. And vacumming downstairs. Boy am I tired.

Matthew took my car to Plano to look for himself a new car. On his way back, I had him stop for sushi. Mmmm, mmm, good. This afternoon, I am going to work on my family cookbook and get rid of recipes that are not famliy recipes and never even been tried. Trying to get it more organized. Might even do a book at Christmas of the recipes and pics of family on Shutterfly.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment