Friday, November 2, 2012

Houston Bound

I'm getting off work early today and heading to Houston.  I am going to my sister-in-law's house to spend some family time.  Tommorrow, she and I will go to the show.  I haven't been in several years.  I am so looking forward to going.  I am not planning on doing a bunch of purchasing, but will have the means to do so if neccessary.  I will take pictures and post after I return. 

Hubby is not going.  This is the first weekend of hunting season.  He plans hopes to get a deer.  I cooked venison burgers last night for supper.  So good.  We have just a few sausage packages left from last year and one stew meat.  Our favorite way to eat venison is to marinate it with one of the McCormick Grill Mates for a long time and grill.  So full of flavor and tender.  We eat that a lot in the summer.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment