Monday, January 7, 2013

My Weekend

I think I had a great weekend.  It was nice.  I did not have to take care of the neighbor's horses.  I got to spend a lot of time in my studio.  I got the sleeve sewn on Magical Fall Flowers so that it is ready to head out to quilt shows.  I feel like I did good on eating and I am determined to lose weight.  I am excited about the cruise coming up later this year.  I managed to to get one quilt kit cut out for the cruise.  It went a whole lot faster than I thought it would. I am going to be making my block bigger than what everyone else who bought the kit will be.  It is a bear paw block and it finishes at 8".  I think theirs will be 6".  When I saw the quilt teacher at Houston, she thought that the Star Singles the pattern called for was 2", but it is actually 1 1/2".  I bought mine from her so I have the larger size.  I have the fabric to be able to cut it out and I will be happeir with a larger finished quilt.   My quilt will be red/tan, their's will be blue/tan. 

I got the final payment for the cruise in the mail.  So now Jim and I have to decide what excursions we are going to purchase.  There are so many to choose from.  I will probably spend hours searching online for the different packages, etc for the trip.  And when I lose the weight, I will need to get clothes that properly fit so I will be comfortable and look great.  I clearred out my stack of magazines this weekend and in one of them I found an article on alterring your clothes during weight loss.  Stuck that aside.  Hope to be using it soon!

I just sent some feedback to Google so maybe they can help me with the image problem,  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment