Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

I have worked out everyday since the first of the year on the treadmill.  I have also cut back on what I am eating.  Today is the first weigh-in since I started.  Today I weigh 192...I lost 4 lbs!  Not a lot, but it is a start.  I was not strict with myself on eating and I ate and drank some I should not have.  But I did walk a mile each day except Sunday.  My buns hurt so bad I decided I needed one break.  But I have noticed that I can walk the mile faster.  I have increased the speed I am able to walk and I have been increasing the time/distance that I walk.  Now for the measurements.  I really want to see the difference here.  Bust,  45; waist 39.5; hips, 45.75; thigh 24.25. No change on the top half.  I did lose 1/4" in the hips, and 1 3/4" in the thighs!  So I see I need to add some activiy for the top half.

I had hoped that changing the look of the blog would add the picture link back.  It didn't.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment