This is what I have done on the Barbara Brackman Civil War Quilt so far. I am waaaay behind. I have printed off all of the blocks in case it goes down. I plan to buy the book when it comes out later this year even though I have the patterns. I love the history on the blocks and just the way she writes. I've planned to set it with a medallion center. I didn't get too much done this weekend. I have one block cut to sew and and I got one done. I spent part of the weekend drawing a motorcyle image to quilt on the current quilt. I could not find any quilting patterns with motorcyles. If you know of one, please let me know.
This week is revival at church, so not much will be going on. I have tried to plan ahead and made a few meals for quick fixes when I get home from work. The winner of my quilt guilds raffle quilt came by to pick it up. We made over $1000 on this year's quilt. That is more than double what we usually make. I think we are getting better at designing and putting them together.
It is a medallion style quilt. It is a king size, so part of it is folded over. What is folded over is a duplicate of what you can see on the bottom. We really enjoyed making this quilt.
Head on over to Judy's Patchwork Times to see what every one else is working on.